Dear customers and business partners,
We hereby inform you about the conditions and circumstances regarding our processing of your personal data and about the nature and extent of the processing of the personal data of our company. We also inform you about data protection and your data processing rights.
When processing your personal data, we are comply with the law of the European Union, and in particular with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals in processing personal data, on the free movement of persons and replacing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), which became effective on 25 May 2018 as a directly effective legal norm in the Czech Republic as well, and in accordance with the relevant national legislation, in particular the Data Protection Act.
Most personal data is processed for the purpose of fulfilling contractual obligations, law or legitimate interest. There is no obligation for such data processing to obtain the consent of the data subjects. If some personal information is processed outside of a contract, law or legitimate interest, the data subject’s consent is required.
With regard to the purpose of the processing of personal data, we process your personal data only for the time required or for the statutory period, but usually no longer than 3 years after termination of the last contractual relationship. Your personal data will then be erased except in the event that it is required to support our rights in disputes, litigation, arbitration or administrative proceedings. In such case, we will store your personal data for the duration of the dispute, solely to protect the rights active in the dispute. If we process your data for this purpose, we will also inform you of this fact without undue delay. Detailed information on the duration of the processing of specific data is available on request.
We pass on your personal data to third parties if these subjects are our contractual partners and participate in our business activities. These subjects also ensure data protection according to GDPR and have concluded contracts with us for the privacy of personal data of our customers. The transfer of data to third parties is always only to the extent necessary. If you have any interest in the list of these subjects, we will send it to you.
As per to the current legislation on the protection of personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right to access your personal information that we process
- Right to correct your personal data should the data be inaccurate or incorrect in any way
- If you find or suspect that our processing of your personal information is contrary to the protection of your privacy or contrary to the law, especially if your personal information is inaccurate with regard to the purpose of its processing, you have a right to ask for an explanation from us and to demand the elimination of said data (e.g. by blocking, correcting, supplementing or deleting your personal data)
- Right to demand the deletion or restriction of the processing of your personal data on our part
- Right to object to data processing for the purpose of assessing whether any breach of obligations imposed by valid legislation has happened
- Right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (Office for Personal Data Protection, based at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7)
- Right to data transferability should you have any interest in sharing with another administrator your personal information that we process with your consent
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us in writing: LAŠEK, spol. s r.o., LAŠEK TRANSPORT spol. s r.o., U Sirkárny 658, 370 04 České Budějovice 4.
LAŠEK, spol. s r.o.
LAŠEK TRANSPORT, spol. s r.o.